Use of Personal Information
1. General browsing of Chishtiya Sufi Foundation website is anonymous and it does not register the user'spersonal information except the time, date and place of visits and the name of internet service provider. This data is used only for statistics and diagnosis.
2. By signing up for various services offered by Chishtiya Sufi Foundation, the user explicitly authorizes us to collect information based on the user's usage. The information is used to help provide a better experience to the user and is used as per the userís specified instructions.
3. Chishtiya Sufi Foundation keeps the user information strictly confidential and this information is secured safely. All relevant information collected through Smile Foundation website is handled and used by internal and/or authorized officials only. It is nevershared with any external agencies or third party individuals.
4. Chishtiya Sufi Foundation uses the information givento it in the following ways:
To keep an accurate record of all the donations received To update users about its happenings and developments through bulletins and newsletters, with an option of not to subscribe for the same To make sure the user is receiving the most appropriate and relevant information To find out more about the people who are visiting the Chishtiya Sufi Foundation website, donating, or joining its campaigns
5. Usually, Chishtiya Sufi Foundation does not store user data. In case of specific sign-ups, the data is stored as per user request. The user can opt to delete all the information he/she has provided by simply requesting such by mail. All information, without exception, will be deleted in two working days.Privacy of e-mail Lists
Individuals who join Chishtiya Sufi Foundation's mailing lists via its website or through its campaigning engagements are added to its email database. Chishtiya Sufi Foundation does not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease the addresses on our lists to anyone.
1. Cookies are pieces of electronic information which will be sent by Chishtiya Sufi Foundation when a user visitsthe website. These will be placed in the hard disk of the userís computer and enable Chishtiya Sufi Foundation to recognise the user when he/she visits the website again.
2. The user can configure his/her browser so that it responds to cookies the way he/she deems fit. For example, you make want to accept all cookies, reject them all or get notified when a cookie is sent. The users may check their browserís settings to modify cookie behaviour as per individual behaviour.
.Refund and Cancellation Policy
Welcome to this web-site of CHISHTIYA SUFI FOUNDATION. We make public our policy on refund and cancellation of donations received for the social cause on payment gateway as under:-
No refund/cancellation for the donated amount by any donor will not be entertained, the online donations through the online payment gateway.
No cash or refund of money will be allowed.
If any in-kind support received by the donor from any where the material will be reached to the poorest of the poorer communities.
Once received the donation for a cause will not be refunded to the donor. No cancellation to be made. The donation will be used for the community development, children education or healthcare